Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

How to show and act with tika, pono and aroha..

L.I-W.A.L.T-show and acted with tika, pono and aroha.

Success Criteria:I know I can do this when I showed and acted with tika, pono and aroha in different places.


How to show and act with tika, pono and aroha.

1 In the playground:
 I can show and act with tika, pono and aroha when I let other people join in my game,  being nice by saying nice words to my friends.I will not hurt them, making sure that other children are fine.

2 In the classroom:
 I show and act with tika , pono and aroha by listening to the teacher, not being mean to other people, not talking back to my teacher and not saying bad words.

3 At home :
I show tika, pono and aroha by being good to my mum and dad. I help mum  water our flower garden, clean my room and the house.Also I obey my mother and father and respecting them. 
Image result for faithImage result for love hearts

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Summer,
    I love how you showed tika, pono, and aroha to your friends and love ones. Keep up the amazing work.You really have tika, pono, and aroha in you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.