Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Blog Profile 2020

Talofa,Kamusta, Ni hao and greetings to all! 


My name is Summer. I am an 11 year old Year 8 student at Saint Patrick's School
Panmure. I am Samoan, Chinese, Scottish and also German. I have 3 sisters,
1 brother and a past away sibling. 

My goals for finishing primary school are to succeed in all my subjects, and to
be the best role model to the juniors. 

In my free time I love to find a secret spot and start imagining. I enjoy playing
piano tiles on my aunts phone but I wish I could play a real piano in real life.

My favourite thing I love doing at school is drama, I always love to act as
if I’m someone else for a minute. The best part I love in drama is  freeze frames. 

In the future I wish to be a photographer, writer, artist and musician. 
And lastly, the subjects that I prefer to do the most are reading, maths,
and R.E I think that they are the best subjects because they really play an
important part in most people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.