Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

How about playing Rippa Rugby?

L.I-W.A.L.T-to write instructions in order on how to play Rippa Rugby

Success Criteria-I know I can do this when I write instructions in order using action words at the beginning of each sentence.

                                  Rippa Rugby

Steps:

1. Warm ups: Running, jogging

2. Grab a sticky belt.

3. Get two tags, that are yellow or green, and stick them on the sticky belt then tie the belt around your waist.

4. Line up with your team.

5. Run with a person in your team if they have the ball.

6. Rip the tag off the other team if they have the ball.

7. Side step so the other team won't ripe your tag off.

8 Throw the ball to your team mate if the other team pulled your tag off.

9. If I had the ball I will run to other teams goal and score a try.
Image result for I love rippa rugby

 10. Take off the sticky belt and two tags when the game is finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.