Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

A friend

A friend is someone you like a lot and they like you a lot. Friends have kind hands, kind feet and a kind mouth. Eliza and Kena are my friends. We take turns when we play at the park. We take turns playing hide and go seek. We take turns on the slide and on the fireman's rope. We share the ball with each other. Friends help each other. When my friend falls down I take them to the duty teacher. When I fell over in the playground today my friends from Room 8 helped me up, and then took me to the duty teacher. I like having friends. They make me feel good. By Summer

4 comments:

  1. Hi Summer love the writing about your friend and how you explain how a friend or friends should be like keep the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Summer I'm going to be your buddy blogger. Can't wait to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Summer - keep up the good writing. Hope to see more of your work!! From Aunty Neta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Summer,
    I like how you described your friends. I also have loads of friends and you are one of them. Why is Eliza and Kena your friends?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.