Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

how to plant a seed

                       How to plant a seed
L.I.-W.A.L.T.-write instruction in order.
Success Criteria:I know I can do this when I can write instruction in order how to plant a seed and using action words at the beginning of each sentence.   


Materials:
yoghurt pots, sheep fertilizer ,watering cans, seed, soil, water,   

Steps:
1. Punch holes in the yoghurt container.

2. Write your name on the sticky paper.

3. Put the sticky on the yoghurt container.

4. Put soil in the container.

5. Make a hole in the soil using  your pointy finger.

6. Then get a seed and put it in the hole.

7. Cover the hole with soil.

8. Water the seed.

9. Leave it in the sun to grow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Summer,
    I like how you explained the steps for planting a seed. I also like the picture that you used because it's an appropriate picture for this piece of procedure. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.