Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

My Goals and Achievements:


Reading::
My Achievement in reading is that I Achieved learning new and interesting words.
But what my Goal is that is I want to start reading long interesting books that make me or help me to
learn more interesting and useful words.


Writing:
My Achievement  in writing is that I my writing is getting better and I write more
describing words.But my Goal in Writing is that I want to write even more describing and information
words and I also want to write or type down interesting words so people can get interested in it and start
commenting on my work that I had interesting stuff on it.


Math:
My Achievement in maths is that I started doing higher divisions and times and I also
start doing addition with metres and decimals and fractions and half them and subtract them and add
them in different ways by the help of khan academyBut my goal in Maths is that I want to go up to higher
ones and learn them so I know and start to answer math equations faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.