Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Grace's Weekend

What Grace did on the weekend.
On the Weekend I went to the beach with family in Motatiti:


First We packed up our stuff and then left.It looked really cool
there.
I decided to make a sandcastle with my brother Peter.
My mum went to go get a ice-cream for my brothers,sisters and
me.
After when we finished our Ice-cream we all went for a swim.
After swimming we packed up our stuff and we went home.

I had a great time at the beach:

My buddy blogger Grace visited Room 8 and this is her recount about her weekend at the beach

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Summer. Made it sound like you were right there with her. Well done😐

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.