Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

The Treasure Box.

-The treasure box-
I can see people who 
Are horrified because our village
Has been burnt to pieces
The smell of fear and ashes fall from the sky
From the people who have died
And burnt


I hear children who are sobbing
It makes me feel worried but happy 
Because i will be safe.




As we slowly walk away from our village, children start crying and wondering
why are we leaving our village this makes me feel heartbroken because they
have no clue about what's going on.


Everyone is really exhausted, probably because we have been walking for
what feels like decades. Although everyone is tired we still need to
keep going. I feel really tired and worried, I also feel cold,
really cold. I always get a headache and my brain feels like it's going to
explode.


After a long cold painful walk we find a village. It didn't look as bad as I
thought it would. Men are already going back to the bombed village including
my dad. I really wanted to go but he said no son it will be dangerous. Although
he said no my friend and I feel confident enough to go back.


It was pitch black outside. Which my friend and I thought would be a great
time to go, We snuck out and surprisingly made it out. We hid behind a few
trees. Once we got back to our bombed village we could straight away see
men fighting the enemy. I see my dad on the ground. My friend tries to
find a way to help my dad, but I stand still, I'm stunned.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.