Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

My Writing

Plan:(what i'm Going to write about)
  • Australia
  • 2 years ago
  • Nana Bella’s house
  • My Aunties house
  • A big pool,with a cat (a fluffy fat ginger cat that was really pretty)
My Actual Writing

Two years ago my family and I went to Australia for 21 days .  When I got home my sisters and I got our things, put them in our suitcase, said goodbye to our grandparents and other family members and went to the airport, then left.

Once we were on the plane I already started to get a headache for some reason but I survived.  We finally arrived at Australia’s airport,and it looked lovely. When we got out of the airport. I saw my Aunt in the car waiting for us, we went in the car and she drove us to my nana’s house then she left.

I saw nana and her husband sitting outside, I said ‘’hello’’ and gave them hugs and kisses so did my parents and sisters.  We went in and it was really hot. My parents and grandparents were talking about my sisters and I.
Later outside in the terrace, my mom cut my hair to make it short.

Nana gave us $10.00 each for when we go to the shops.  After we then said ‘’bye Nana and Papa!’’ and went to my Aunties house.  

Naturally, we greeted our cousins and their lovely ginger cat then we went in our swimsuits and went in the pool which was at the side of their house.  After all the fun time we spent with my Aunt,cousins and grandparents we went back to the airport and went to NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.