Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Inference chart (for the birds)

Clues
(what I notice and think)
-I think that the birds were arguing a lot
-I noticed that the birds had stopped arguing and looked at the big bird in an angry way
-The birds start being silly and make fun of the older bird
-The birds look angry at the bird
-The birds go away from the big bird when the big bird wants to join them and make friends
-The birds are gossiping and saying stuff about the big bird
-The big bird is trying to join them and make friends
-Birds get angry and pushed and pecked at the bird to make him swing under the wire
-The big bird has pulling it all the way down like a sling
-The little birds realised what was going to happen and stopped but they were to late



Background knowledge
(what I already know)
-I know that birds may not like it when someone is in their space
-I know that you can get distracted after talking or having an argue
-I know that young birds are supposed to be nice
-I know that the birds hate the big bird
-I know that bullies are always going away from their target
-Gossiping is not good
-I know that when you have to much stuff (birds)on a wire it goes down
-When you pull it down it's like a sling and will sling it off
-I now know that when a heavy thing pulls a wire or something down it will sling something up


Inference
-They don’t like it when other birds get in their space
-They always would stop to look at someone after arguing but they would have an angry face on
-They are being really mean to the other bird
-Maybe they don’t want the big bird to join their group
-They don’t like others that are different to them and they start teasing them
-That they are planning something evil for the big bird!
-The big bird is to heavy for the wire
-the big bird is going to be pushed off and is going to hurt itself
-When the big bird has pulled it down the little birds will be slung
-They lost their feathers because the sling was to fast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.