Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Fire fighters are my heroes

L.I-W.A.L.T-local heroes.
Success Criteria-I know I can do this when I can write an argument about our heroes the fire fighters.
                    Fire fighters are my heroes

I agree that fire fighters are my heroes, because they put out fire . When a car is on fire they put it out.
They also make sure the fire won't go on houses.

They tell us what they do.
They teach us how to be safe around fire.
We get down ,get low on the floor and get outside and shout fire! fire!and wait next to the mail box.

They get people out of the car when they're stuck during accident.
When people can't breath, they call the ambulance so they can be taken  to the hospital.
I like fire fighters and they are my heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.